Thursday, August 14, 2008

Understanding now

Understanding now that your forever means tomorrow.
Understanding now that your truth is but a lie.
Understanding now that your riches come with sorrow.
Understanding now, time spent with you are days gone bye.

Understanding now that your heart was never given.
Understanding now that your words were just a line.
Understanding now, with you, my heart would be broken.
Understanding now, after you, being alone looks just fine!

Understanding now, for you, love was so elusive.
Understanding now, giving you my heart was a mistake.
Understanding now, what we had was not exclusive.
Understanding now, that me, you would forsake.

Understanding now, your home was not with me alone.
Understanding now, you are as any male I've ever known.
Yes, I'm understanding now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed the Hungry

Popular Posts