Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just a Hypocrite

He was a married man,
Quite upset
That his wife showed her pastor
More respect
Than what she showed him.

So he proposed that pastors
Do reject
The women that honor them;
And yet,
He was a teacher who had
Quite a female following;
And it was his praises they would sing.

But rather than discourage,
He did encourage
Them to bring the more;
And when his own wife became sore,
He took no action to bring an end
To what he saw as support of a freind.

And so, his stance against the pastors
Made him just a hypocrite.

2 comments:

  1. I was a victim of such a pastor!! But in my Internet ministries, I have continued to be faithful to my marriage with an adversary and have been very careful with all of my communications so that no one would have romantic thoughts about me. Now she is going to a church in which they accept her slandering against me. I have found no Christian leaders, indlcluding the pastor who re-baptized her for changing denominations. So there are exceptions to your poem.

    ReplyDelete

Feed the Hungry

Popular Posts