Thursday, December 28, 2023

Send a Lover Who Spoils

Oh, divine creator in realms above,
Send forth a lover, a beacon of love.
Grant me a companion, tender and true,
A soul to cherish, to laugh and to woo.

May this lover be like a gentle breeze,
Spoiling my spirit with moments that please.
In moonlit dreams, let passion ignite,
A dance of emotions, an eternal light.

Send a lover who cherishes and adores,
With gestures of kindness and love evermore.
Let his touch be a comforting grace,
That fills me with joy as our hearts embrace.

Through life's winding journey, hand in hand,
Grant me a lover with a love so grand.
Oh, heavenly guide, hear this plea,
Shape a connection, destined to be.

Oh, divine architect of fate,
Craft a love that's truly great.
A lover who spoils with sweet delight,
In gestures grand, both day and night.

Let his whispers of affection be heard in the breeze,
Let him shower me with love, putting my heart at ease.
Let his touch be a pampering embrace,
Spoiling my soul in your tender grace.

May this lover bring me joy in excess,
A dance of passion, love's sweet caress.
Grant me a partner who goes above
To spoil me with a boundless love.

In this romance, let indulgence flow,
With gifts of the heart, let emotions grow.
Oh, celestial guide, let me make it clear,
Send a lover who spoils, draw him ever near.

In the odyssey of life, my time has come,
To seek a lover, a match with a shared drum.
One who comprehends my intrinsic worth,
Reciprocates love that echoes from birth.
I yearn for affection, attention, and more.
Send a companion who’ll meet me at love’s open door.
In this chapter let my desires unfold,
A lover who treasures my heart of gold.

May he mirror the care I've selflessly sown,
In the garden of love, let true partnership be known.
Let me receive the support I've graciously lent,
A love reciprocal, profound and unspent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed the Hungry

Popular Posts